Thursday, October 15, 2009

My favorite technology object =)



My favorite technology object is mp3 player,today I have a sony mp3 buy him a year ago or a little more, the pattern of use is very simple, music is transferred from the computer with a link that brings and is ready to listen to with headphones , you must charge the battery each day brings. I use it every day, every moment, is very common to see me with headphones on, and nodding to the beat of the song I'm listening, I like so much because it helps me pass the time more fast and because I enjoy whit the music, and without this would not live because the music is very important to me, I love the music so much, usually I'm listening to music shows my mood or how I feel, my mp3 music describes me very well, so the mp3 player is so important to me in my life.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Gian!!

    Very good option!! the MP3 is really necessary in this day, you can listen music and keep works in the same thing.

    I see you tomorrow... bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gianfranco

    Oh! it's true!, the music is very important. I have an Ipod, but i don't have headphones, then I can't listen music since winter's hollydays. I miss the music on my trip to the university :(. See you in the university! bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your mp3 is a fantastic objects
    for listen music.
    Is very important for your life
    because you feel happy =)

    see you en the university,
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dady yanke llou!
    mp3 is a very importan objet for listen music in the bus road to the university.
    see you toumorrou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Gian :D

    Really I was between the MP3 and the computer when I had to select my favourite piece of technology, the MP3 is another very important object for my day, I need to listen music every free time, for the same reasons that you.

    See you in the university, Bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gian!
    i like your MP3 because i love the music.
    see you at the university!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gian!

    I love the music too! It’s so boring when I go to some place without my mp3
    And we have the same mp3, but mine is purple xD

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what's up wife?

    I've already seen your blog and i discovered that you are a POKEMON, we will see us... "care' longi"

    ReplyDelete