Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Website more visited for me :)



http://www.facebook.com


The best website anywhere on the internet is facebook:) on this page I spend a lot of my time is not always good because I get distracted when I am studying and it's like a vice jajaja I think the use about 20 times in a day. This page I found through a school friend over a year ago, first occupied only one to play the mini games you have facebook, after kept up my pictures, my videos, just posting to my contacts and increasingly having more friends added (today already over 500 jajaja). Facebook also has a downside is that sometimes they learn all the things you do or not do because facebook message if you send them and that takes away a little privacy, but still remains very funny, innovative and attractive:). So for games, entertainment, information, friends and many more things I say, Facebook is my favorite website .

2 comments:

  1. hello mami!! how are you?... you're right, Facebook is a very good page, i laugh constantly with it. THANKS A LOT! (you know) jaja

    See you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja I too laugh a lot with facebook, sometimes y laugh more than with youtube :P

    see you bye!

    ReplyDelete